Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Peace OUT '09! Heeeelllooo 2010!!

So 2009 WAS a great year...don't get me wrong! I mean this was the last thing I did in '09....


So if that picture says ANYTHING, I think it says '09 was a fun year! ha!

...but 2010 just has a nice ring to it, don't you think? I think it is going to be a great year. Many things I want accomplish this year. I'm not big into resolutions (people's resolutions is the cause of my gym being filled to the brim this time of year...hate that!) but I do like accomplishments. So that's the word I'm going to stick too. Here a few things I plan on accomplishing this year:

1. Get MARRIED! 07-17-10

2. Save some mulah/pay off the rest of my school loan.

3. Run the Salt Lake City Marathon

4. Write on the BLOG more often. I have so many ideas running through my skull I want to share!!

5. Start Monday Night Craft Night for all my crafty people and me. Next Monday I am going to make headbands. Maybe something like this lovely one by Spotted Lobes:


6. And of course continue to LOVE LOVE LOVE all my fabulous friends, my wacky fiance and my super family!

Yay 2010!

Love, Jean

2 comments:

  1. haha, nice picture, oh wait I'm the one that took it, but yup, this should be one hell of a year

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I love love love this blog! No doubt about it. BECAUSE, oh, you gotta know all the reasons. It's obvious. Very fun. A very good 2010 year ahead full of all sorts of things!! Mostly LOVE.

    ReplyDelete